Product • Los Angeles
Hush is a fun way to discover, share, and shop for (beauty) products. Our users discover new products everyday through our database of evergrowing user-generated product recommendations.
User Researchers at Hush will have the challenging opportunity to rethink e-commerce and change the way people shop and discover products online. You will collaborate with world class engineers, designers, and data scientists to create personalized and intelligent products that serve to delight the customer.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design research studies that drive tactical and strategic product decisions
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, business, design, engineering, marketing and product management
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- B.A/B.S. in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Experimental Psychology, or a related field
- 3+ years experience in applied product research
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Communication skills
At Hush, our goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and focused on excellence, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we are committed to maintaining a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on your individual talents and qualifications, as well as business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions) sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.